Illusion and the Way
Episode topic: Illusion and the Way
Unique conversation with Igor Mikhailovich Danilov
For questions please contact by e-mail: email@example.com
In this program, issues of human self-perfection on the way to God are discussed.
- Why does a person spend a lot of time only thinking he or she is engaged in self-improvement, but is not moving along the way in actual life.
- How does consciousness deceive Personality in the fight for attention?
- What substitutions are imposed by consciousness? A figurative example of the theatre of shadows with actors and a viewer.
- Why is a period of one year necessary for a person to get rid of his or her images (demons) that bring suffering?
- What is the contact like with the Spiritual World?
- How can one achieve integrity and reconciliation within oneself, and reconciliation with God? What does responsibility and service mean?